Monday, February 1, 2010

Bird Congregation

So I'm definitely digging this art print. I love birds, and I love the idea of being able to talk to them and have them listen to you. This is a print of St. Francis most likely preaching to some birds, and hopefully I will buy it in time...it reminds me of some birds I saw today on the 101 on the beach in Carlsbad...

...haha there was a "congregation" of several beach birds...you know, seagulls, a few sandpipers, and maybe some chickadees...and there were tens of them! Just all in a bunch on the beach (:D). With one giant pelican  smack dab in the middle. I saw it briefly as I was driving by, but I could see that he towered over his smaller counterparts and it was seriously hilarious. Like he was trying to fit in. We all know what that's like.

-PrettyPidjun

No comments:

Post a Comment