Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tijuana Tales

So today I accompanied my mom and my grandma to tj so she could be with my grandpa at their new apartment and so that we could spruce it up a bit. I got to see my grandpa for the first time in like a year, which was cool, and he seemed pretty happy to see me too. The rest of our time there was spent just trying to make the place more homie (is that how you spell it?), aka getting my grandpa cable so he could watch the chargers play and watch soccer games such. and getting groceries.

Oh and I must say, I quite enjoyed helping them organize their closets and linen and such...haha, at one point I was folding towels and stacking them on shelves, all the while singing "Cook With Honey" by Judy Collins, to myself. It was totally cliche, I had to laugh at myself, and then I thought...you know? I may actually be a good homemaker one of these days. Not in the sense of a housewife....obviously. let's assume that. but when I start making enough of my own money to buy or rent a place.

I can't wait for that day! I need a place to put all of the shit on the shelves in my room. Maybe I'll just give some of it to my grandma?

-PrettyPidjun


No comments:

Post a Comment