Sunday, January 31, 2010

'A Few of My Favorite Things'

So I'm a stuff person, I make stuff, I buy stuff...here is the bike I bought not too long ago. Her name is Liesel. I recently bought a wicker basket for her with this cute flowery basket liner in it, but I'll have picture of that later. Liesel and I are a great pair. She gets me from A to B, meaning from the pier in Pacific Beach to the parking lot of the Wave House and Belmont Park.

We go up and down my street together several times a week...and we've gone bike riding with Kyle and his family near Lake Hodges. It's a wonderful life for Liesel and I, and since I bought her, I always feel so free! I even rode to downtown  Rancho Santa Fe to get a strawberry Italian cream soda...that's how free I am.

Now this next beauty is one I created myself. As I mentioned, I make stuff too...birds and oddities in particular. I began sewing them for my boyfriend (Kyle) before he left for college and this one is the latest. I made it for him for our 3d year anniversary (:D) coming up this Tuesday. I sent it on Friday, so let's hope he likes it! Though he already Twitter stalked me and found I made a bird. But he doesn't know what it looks like so HAH! But ya...I call her the Special Edition K+B 3d Year Anniversary Egret, modeled after the egrets in the San Elijo lagoon and near my house.

-PrettyPidjun

No comments:

Post a Comment