Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Museum and Some Show Pigeons

The museum was awesome! In my opinion anyway...well also in Kyle's siblings' opinions (I think?). Which makes it clear who the odd man out was here...but anyways...it was awesome! They had so much stuff! They had a giant whale you could smush paint all over (so much better than a car. though that would have been sick too.), and these cool chariots you could ride around in and a trojan horse with two heads you could climb inside and birdhouse making and bubble machines and monster pillows and bouncy tunnels and whale and sheep figures and turtles shells and a climbing wall and aefdkalfheowffihfksfsdfhjkdhkahj. That's how much stuff they had. But ya, it was basically a really fun interactive place to take kids.

I'm never going to grow up. I've made my decision. It's too much fun being a geek.

Then later in the day Kyle took his sister and I to their g-parents house to see his grandpa's show pigeons! Which was just lovely and makes for an appropriate blog post. I am a pidjun after all. We arrived too late for him to show us how they fly through the air in unison and barrel roll though...oh well, maybe next year folks. But we did get to hold them. Later in the evening I met his great grandma(can you believe it? He still has two living great grandmas!) and his great aunt...and we had a convo about frisco, which is ALWAYS music to my ears. Ahh, sweet San Francisco...my heart is lighter when I think of the city.

To end the day we went and hung out at Kyle's until he took me home and went off with his buddies to see a movie I had never heard of which stars some lovely actors...

how have I never heard of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus?

-PrettyPidjun

No comments:

Post a Comment