Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Anime Relapse

So I am definitely riding this Japanese Animation train again, wandering through the world of anime. I thought that since I would rather not work on my art history homework, that I would list the different series I have watched, whether the whole series or part of it.

Here goes:

Yami no Matsuei
Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Android Kikaider
Blue Gender
Rurouni Kenshin
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle
Eureka 7
Gundam Wing
G gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam Seed
Gundam See Destiny
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Scryed
Big O
Boogiepop Phantom
Naruto
Bleach
FLCL
Ghost in the Shell
Ghost in the Shell S.A.C.
Paranoia Agent
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Inuyasha
Detective Conan
Blue Seed
Lupin the Third
Outlaw Star
Digimon
Pokemon
Monster Rancher
Pilot Candidate
Samurai Champloo
Samurai X
Shin-chan
The Super Milk-chan Show
Trinity Blood
Wolfs Rain
Trigun
Witch Hunter Robin
Yu Yu Hakusho
The Animatrix
My Neighbor Totoro
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
Spirited Away
Ponyo
Read or Die
Read or Die: The T.V.
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Love Hina
Azumanga Daioh
Excel Saga
Full Metal Panic
Akira
X
Tokyo Babylon
Gravitation
Cardcaptor Sakura
Sailor Moon
Dot Hack Sign
.hack//sign
Final Fantasy IIV: Advent Children
Sonic X
Speed Racer
Gungrave
His and Her Circumstances
Last Exile
Silent Mobius
Tenchi Muyo!
Laputa: Castle in the Sky

...and many I am forgetting or forgetting the names of.

-PrettyPidjun

No comments:

Post a Comment